All bugs/feature details can be found at:
Where XXXXX is the ‘Issue #’ referenced below. Additionally, this change log is available online at:
- Display params after they are seralized/encoded in debug output.
- Issue #26 - Fixed incorrect reference to serialiser in TastyPieResourceHandler
- Issue #20 - Should catch ServerNotFoundError
- Issue #12 - Params are not added correctly to GET request
- Issue #15 - dRestResponse object should include response headers
- Issue #9 - GET params incorrectly stored as permanent _extra_url_params.
- api._request is now api.request. api.request (old function) is now api.make_request()
- Lots of code refactoring.. numerous minor changes may break compatibility if using backend functions, but not likely if accessing the high level api functions.
- Every request now returns a drest.response.ResponseHandler object rather than a (response, data) tuple.
- Issue #3 - TypeError: object.__init__() takes no parameters
- Improved test suite, now powered by Django TastyPie!
- Added support for Basic HTTP Auth.
- drest.api.API.auth() now implements Basic HTTP Auth by default rather than just appending the user/password/etc to the URL.
- Initial Beta release. Future versions will detail bugs/features/etc.